- This salad is packed of Vitamin E thanks to its sweet potato, walnuts, and sunflower seeds
- The quinoa, walnuts, and sunflower seeds provide 17 grams of protein (not bad for a meatless meal!)
- Kale and Spinach are wonderfullly healthy leafy green vegetables with many vitamins and minerals including a high iron content, Vitamin C, and Vitamin K
- The sweet potato and spinach both contain lots of beta carotene for helping fight off cancer
- This salad also has 11g of fiber per serving to keep your digestive system running well
- Cranberries have lots of phytochemicals to prevent urinary tract infections as well as preventing other health issues
Six Super Food Salad
Hi friends, join me?
Get my weekly newsletter
This is not your usual email newsletter. A thought, a challenge, something that you are experiencing, plus some updates, this weekly email newsletter is one you will WANT to read, not hit delete as soon as you see it.
YAY! All I need you to do is check your email and confirm your subscription. Then look forward to the sneak peaks!