Good Morning! Happy Marvelous Monday! How was your weekend? I finally found some time to relax, and I even took a nap on Saturday! It truly was marvelous, and well needed!
Sometimes I am such a hypocrite. I often tell my loved ones how much it frustrates me when people are stuck in their ways; refuse to try new things, have the same ten meals on rotation every night, but I realized yesterday, when it comes to breakfast foods….I do exactly that.
- Each three pancake serving has a whopping 35grams of protein, 52grams carbohydrate, and 11g fat. Talk about the perfect balance for a recovery meal!
- Strawberries help to ease inflammation, and improve bone health
- There is also 13g fiber in a serving of these pancakes to regulate digestion, and keep you fuller for longer
- Oats give you a boost of fiber, and keep that heart healthy
- Greek yogurt is known for being high in protein, but it is also high in potassium to keep your bones strong
Do you tend to get stuck in a rut of the same foods over and over? Or maybe you like your same foods over and over? What is your favorite way of starting the morning off right with a substantial breakfast?
Would love you to follow me: