Welcome to the Running for Real Podcast!
Whether you are a new listener, or know me from Run to the Top, I am excited that you are here. I have worked really hard on making this podcast the best it can be, even with making my office look like an insane asylum to improve the audio quality with padded squares!
This is just an intro episode into what Running for Real is all about.
I can’t wait to get to know you more, and introduce my guests to you!
If you are unsure if the Running for Real podcast should be added to your subscribed podcasts (it’s free, I promise!) this is the episode you will learn more, and hopefully, I will be able to join you for your long runs from now on.
Yes, that’s right, I am my own guest. I am a Great Britain and Northern Ireland runner, 2:36 marathoner and founder of Running for Real. Learn more about my running story, and how Running for Real is going to help you feel better about your training.
Listen to the Running for Real Podcast
What You Will Learn About
- What is Running for Real and why you should care
- Who I will be interviewing
- My running background
- The dark side of social media
- What the #running4real four and the #R4RPowerPose is
Listen to the Running for Real Podcast[powerpress]
- Tina Muir Twitter
- Tina Muir instagram
- Running For Real on Facebook
- The Running for Real Website
- Tina Muir on YouTube
- Saucony (use coupon code TINA for 10% off)
- EnduroPacks (use coupon code TINAMUIR for 15% off)
- Inside Tracker (use coupon code TINAMUIR for 10% off)
- Body Health (use coupon code TINA10 for 10% off)
- Kentucky Kombucha
- UCAN (use coupon code UCANELITETM for 10% off)
Thanks for Listening! I hope you enjoyed today’s episode.
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Join the Running for Real Facebook Group and share your thoughts on the episode (or future guests you would like to hear from)
- Share this show on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews will really help me climb up the iTunes rankings and I promise, I read every single one.
- Subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast player.
Not sure how to leave a review or subscribe, you can find out here.[bctt tweet=”The Running for Real podcast is LIVE! Loved this intro episode with @tinamuir” username=””]
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the show.